Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2015

Field Trip

I visited a print production unit a couple of days ago.

While I talked work & processed crucial information, my mind also wandered a little.
I am in awe of the work force at most units, the labour they put in & the craft they hone, knowingly or unknowingly. Ordinary heroes who ought to be celebrated a tad more often.

I caught some whimsical things peeping at me & decided to share this small tour of what truly lies behind your favorite T -shirt or cute pillow case.

Watching these people do what they know is a learning in itself. They taught themselves this by doing it diligently everyday.Observing nuances & discovering new findings. Nimble hands at work!


 
                                                             Did you have a good time?


I caught this guy grinning back at me :)

No comments: